Friday, June 26, 2015

Why Didn't I Take More Pictures??

With one week left to go before the big move, I've been going through my pictures on my phone and on my Facebook page and it leaves me with one feeling. I have a regret. (Most of you who know me knows that regrets are not something I usually feel about anything)
I wish I had taken more pictures with my family of friends. 
I have memories of some of the best times but I'm worried that, eventually, my brain will shove them into a black hole, never to be thought of again.
Here are some of my favorites that were actually taken. Please walk with me down memory lane...
With Apple Blossom being my second favorite time of year, we'll start with those:
This one of me, Liv, and Elton was taken at my first ever Bloom party. It blows my mind to think that only three of these parties have happened but it seems like forever. These are two of my most favorite people on earth.
And this one of Yarah Reese Sr. In my bloom hat always makes me smile. She's also one of my favorite people...

All of these were taken during the bloom. I've decided this will be the time of year that Lila and I make our annual trip to visit.
Then there's Halloween... I adore Halloween like most people do Christmas.

These have been some of the best Halloweens I have ever experienced.
We can't forget the adult nights..
And concerts:
And Mothers days made special because of a friend:
And neighbor nights:
And just great times for no reason at all:
Of course there's my beautiful god daughter and he whole beautiful family:

And yard sales from the heart for the heart of someone I love dearly...
And pics because someone found out that my high school majorette costume was in the closet hanging majestically with the winter coats.
And then these just because moments..

The truth is, I'm going to miss so many people who, while not in my day to day life, were a part of my life in some way. And I don't have enough pictures!
Thank you all for the memories and for being there. The last five years were made great because of you. You all have made me living proof that, while my life wasn't always going great, it was still pretty amazing.
And if I see you in the next week, please remind me to take your picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment